Wednesday 4 April 2012

London!!

These are some images from my trip to London a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I lost half of my images from my trip due to technical difficulties! But I wanted to share want an amazing time I had!

This was the printing room, it was very
big and so compact.

Squigees

It was very packed inside the studio!







Liberty's!




 Liberty's was amazing! there was so much to see!
So many beautiful dyed and printed fabrics
by so many amazing designers!


So many floors! everyone better than
the next in there own way!













                                            Anthropologies!
This was up the wall on the staircase!
This is the other side of the staircase, covered in yarn!
This was a strange ornament I found! its beautiful!






M&World

Who could resist m&m world when it looks like this!

There were so many different colours! 

Lights!






London Design Week!
There were so many different company's
to see and get samples from! This helped so much
 with my research for my work.





Tate Britain





Again like I said I did lose a lot of my images, I also went to the V&A museum which was very historical!, met Bill Nighy! and seen Wicked! Had an amazing time! will definitely be going back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment