Friday 18 May 2012

I have finished my first year of university!

These are some pictures of my last module of work for the end of my first year of university. I have really enjoyed this project and I have challenged myself and achieved my goals. Although I am really glad it's over I now have to think of how I am going to fill my time up creatively and effectively over the summer. I plan to make more things I could sell such as jewellery and I also plan to learn how to create garments using sewing patterns. I have a few weeks that I may have work experience for with company's such as punky pins and possibly a school. I will keep up to date with my blog and I will still be adding many interesting things weekly and daily. I will give feedback about my work experience. Please let me know what you think.






























1 comment:

  1. I'm not really into textiles but your designs are beautiful

    ReplyDelete