Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year! New project!

Back to work after having an amazing break, Went to the lake District for New Years eve, it was very scenic. Although it rained pretty much everyday while we were there, it did not stop us from exploring the countryside. We visited Kendal Castle which was a hike but got there and the view was worth it. We also visited the Ambleside Waterfalls which were amazing, definitely one of my favourite visits of the trip! Here are some pictures of my visits, hope you enjoy them!










I had such an amazing time and it was great to experience it all with my family. I cant wait to go back but until then I have just started my Final Major Project which is exciting and Scary at the same time. I have started some drawing which I will upload once I get chance to take some pictures of them and do some more to show you my progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment