Sunday 13 January 2013

New module, New Year!

 Happy New year! I'm very sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've just finished a fashion module at university, I have really enjoyed it and I am thoroughly pleased with my final pieces. I will keep posting about my new project which will be gift and wrap, which I am quite excited about because its something I have never thought about doing. I am sure I will also learn a lot new techniques and processes. These are some pictures of my final pieces for this fashion project I have just completed, it is based on a trend from 'Trend Bible' called 'Hacktivate'. I have really enjoyed finding things to draw for this and looking into the areas which are involved. I have also used digital printing within this module the last pictures are the results of what came out. Please let me know what you think by leaving comments. Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment