Sunday 28 April 2013

Nearly the end of another year!

So I have two weeks left of my second year of my degree, I cannot wait for the summer! I have lots of things planned. Such as a small stall in Stockton's creative expo in the parish church gardens on the 1st of June. Come down and take a look is your near! I also have a few other stalls I am trying to get in to. I will making a lot more Jewellery, which will also include a lot more various materials and techniques. I am also trying to get train tickets for New Designers if possible, if my bank account lets me. I will be starting my Dissertation research which is pretty scary, as its my last year next year before going in to the huge scary industry full world. I will be trying to do as much research as possible and maybe even starting to write it.
All my Jewellery is handmade, I have a wide range of Womens and mens Jewellery.
http://folksy.com/shops/Catherineshieldsstudio?page=2

  


No comments:

Post a Comment