Thursday 5 April 2012

Photoshop


I have done a bit of work on Photoshop, and I really enjoyed it.
This was a trace from a few images put together
this was my favourite as it was so easy yet so affective.
 
These flowers were observational drawings


I created a video for my architecture trace, to show my process, but its not great quality as it was my first time recording it all and creating a video.


I would like to experiment more with Photoshop, with photos and drawing. There are a lot of videos out there for Photoshop, from tutorials, to professional drawings.I think you tube can be a great help to anyone who is learning. I learned to crochet from you tube, and I like to use it to learn.

I found this while searching you tube for Photoshop videos, I thought this one was particularly good. Love the detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment